Thursday, July 18, 2013

Gone too long!!

Ahh...Internet access!
Something I apparantly always took for granted!

But, now I'm back! Yay!

I'll give a quick update of all the random things that have happened since March - ready!?

- We have moved...twice...
- We moved from a 3 bedroom in the middle of nowhere, to a 2 bedroom (gasp! with 5 kids!!) in my hometown, to a 'city' (I'm country, remember that folks!) house with SEVEN bedrooms! *exciting*
-My grandmother had a stroke...was diagnosed with cancer...and is now on a morphine drip to make her 'comfortable' all within the last two and a half weeks!  Sad...and tolling.

But that's life, right?

Full of changes...changes...changes...

...good ones...scary ones...exciting ones...dreaded ones...

...never ending changes!

But I am more than glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment